Special Offer 2017 Membership! Check out our Creator Member Benefits!
(Current Membership fee just £250 plus vat per annum, payable in advance, for the first 100
applicant companies who join us in 2017, irrespective of their size)
Am I Eligible to Become a Creator Member?
All companies wishing to become Creator Members of the Save the Earth Co-operative need to be able to demonstrate sound ethical ways of working and/or principles, products or services – or be making a positive contribution to society and/or the environment. For example: Planting 1,000 trees per year to offset their carbon footprint, recycling its waste, saving energy via onsite solar, wind or bioenergy installations, re-greening land, roofs and creating mini ecosystems, using natural materials and non-harmful chemicals, a commitment to reducing pollution and efforts to clean up our environments and communities.
We’d also love to hear from companies that have signed up to the ISO 14001 Environment System (EMS) or any other internationally recognised management standard or ethical scheme.
Key Creator Member Benefits (in a nutshell!):
FOR JUST £250 + VAT per year, your company gets to –
1) Have first refusal for supporting Save the Earth’s projects
2) Feature in blog article written and shared extensively across all social media networks (along with monthly press releases) to highlight your ethical credentials
3) Boost traffic to your website by linking it to ours
4) Be included in our ethical business directory
5) Add our EBN Marque to your website for our members to find
Once Save the Earth marketing staff have verified the credentials of the applicant company and are in receipt of the annual fee, the following benefits will be made available to the Creator Member Company (CMC):
Up to three nominated employees of the CMC will be able to sign up as Guardian Members of Save the Earth. From the opportunity to attend business networking events to voting in the matters of the Co-operative, take a look at what becoming a Guardian Member has to offer.
The CMC will get an “Ethical Business Network” marque logo for their own website, making Save the Earth’s endorsement visible to their customers. The marque can be displayed for the duration of the Creator Membership.
The CMC will be listed on Save the Earth’s Ethical Business Network Directory with links back to your own website.
Within 10 days from the date of joining us, a nominated individual at the CMC should provide a press release and images (or interesting content concerning your ethical activities / products) to Save the Earth and our Senior Editor will use them to compose an editorial article (up to 600 words) to promote your ethical organisation. This article will then be published on the Save the Earth website at the earliest opportunity, with a link back to your website, special offer or promotion.
So why should my company become a Creator Member of the Save the Earth Co-operative and what else do we get for our £250 per annum?
Here are some more Creator Member benefits:
- Save the Earth’s website currently receives 300-500 unique page views per day, which amount to around 10,000 unique views per month. As we grow and publish more blog articles and increase our general membership, this figure is expected to grow to 50,000-100,000 verified page views per month by the end of 2017.
- All new CMC members will be announced in our monthly digital newsletter that will be linked back to your website or chosen offer or destination. You will receive x1 quarter page advert as a joining bonus.
- 45% of our hits come from the UK, 40% from the United States, 10% from Canada and Australia with the remaining 5% from the rest of the world.
- The CMC receives an “Ethical Business Network” marque logo which they can use on their website and in their company literature to promote the fact they have “green credentials” and are working with us to benefit society, either within their local community or across the world as a whole.
- Save the Earth will publish new product launches, press releases and general updates to our blog and social media networks free of charge, subject to the CMC providing the content, limited to a maximum of one publication per month.
- Save the Earth social media networks have over 25,000 active followers and readers of our daily posts and activities, mainly across Facebook Group, Facebook Page, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin. Our followers are expected to boom over the next 12 months when our other campaigns come online.
- Subject to agreement, the CMC’s products or services will be offered in the Save the Earth online shop.
- CMC’s will be invited to Save the Earth events nationally and internationally to demonstrate its products or services at a 30% discount to normal concessions. Additionally, businesses in the educational and teaching sectors will be invited to develop products and services under our joint venture scheme.
- CMC’s will be invited to participate in ethical business networking meetings once they arrive in your area, and will be offered special advertising rates on all promotional material used in the ethical business networking meetings, even if you cannot attend meetings, or events have not yet started in your local areas.
- All CMC members will have first refusal on sponsorship of the events, initiatives and activities that Save the Earth manages throughout the year. These can be great for brand awareness and getting your products or services in front of like-minded customers.
- All CMC members will also have the opportunity to advertise at substantial discounts on the Save the Earth website via banners, our shop, e-shots and newsletters, along with other opportunities we will offer from time to time. Members will also have access to our marketing services.
What happens after 2017?
Upon annual renewal, all companies who became CMC’s during 2017 will get their benefits extended for another 12 months (including an additional blog feature) in return for a flat fee of £250 (+ VAT if applicable at the time).
Our 2018 Pricing
All other companies, or those joining us from 2018 onwards, will subscribe to Creator Membership at the following levels (excludes VAT or other taxes);
Small companies with up to ten staff, annual fee £300 paid in advance
Medium companies with 11-49 staff, annual fee £1,200 paid in advance
Larger companies with 50 and more staff, annual fee of £3,000 paid in advance
Still got questions ? Why not drop us a line HERE!